Records Research

Request a Proposal!If you have any plans of building just about anything on just about any piece of land, you’re going to want to do your homework before proceeding with any physical work. Several government agencies oversee various areas of your project, and you’ll want to comply with each of their requirements or risk being fined or even having your project shut down.

Racken Survey Consultants is here to assist in your research of your property with the Recorder’s Office. We know how to navigate their systems and get what you need quickly so your project can proceed. We have experience and relationships with many Recorder’s Offices throughout Arizona – not just Pima County’s.

If you’re looking to take action with your piece of land, be prepared to do the research. Contact Racken Survey Consultants today and we’ll help you through the process.